Smart Contract Technical overview
- CRC (Core Request for Comment) and CIP (Core Improvement Proposal) describe standards for the Core platform, including the Core Protocol specifications, client APIs, and contract standards.
- CTN is built on Ylem Smart Contract programming language with Comet Software to initiate a built-in fully-fledged and touring-complete language to deploy and develop Ðapps and test them on the local test-net.
- CTN's home network, Core Blockchain, provides the twisted Edwards curve (Edwards-448;224-bit //Spinal Tap-grade//) security level.
- Core Blockchain is using self-organized systems — Boids — to transact and route the data.
- HD Wallets are deriving keys from common seeds for easy backups and privacy, including Shamir backups.
- Custom IBAN Address structure with error detection and financial standards.
- Indirect Addresses Protocol (IAP) — intermediary Smart Contract Architecture with asset registries integrated.
- Connecting the world using Oracles and injecting financial instruments onto Smart Contracts. Such Smart Contracts can serve as collateral for any Stable Token or Stable Coin.
Core Token is a utility token that can be used in several payment executions:
- Peer-to-peer for the public.
- Services in transactional execution, secure data protection, traceability, and transparency for Governments, Businesses, Organizations, and consumers. All Core Group's services and use cases are payable in Core Token.
- Being the facilitator of services Core Token has a unique algorithm calculator which also rewards people of all ages to earn income. This algorithm outcome is based on participation and effort that uniquely provides an income on several platforms such as Wallace, TiNG, TokToKey, and more.
- Payments are done with or without an internet connection using the Luna Mesh Network.
- Payments are connected to multiple Crypto Currencies, as well as FIAT.
- Payment Splitting is done using the Ylem programming and indirect Addresses.
- Core Token is supporting and facilitating Security tokens that are backed by digitized assets, such as commodities, metals, transactions, insurance premiums, etc.
API / Oracle Connectors
Core Token is the custodian of all API connectors to all Core Blockchain Network Oracles, Core Group Services, and use cases that will be the driver of the value of Core Token, as Core Token is required to connect; The Connectors are built in several languages such as:
- Others can be built on request
Oracle connectors communicate and interact through Ylem Smart Contracts between long-term established applications and modern Blockchain systems.
Validation and Verification
Core Token is the Smart Contract platform service provider behind CorePass, a blockchain-based Digital Identity. The Core Smart Contract allows for execution, the transmittance of data, and verification of records. CorePass is the digital registration platform for the entire suite of Core Group services and use cases and other 3rd party implementations.
The CorePass digital identity identifies individuals, legal entities, products, services, location, and logistics to operate and execute in Ðapps and blockchain environments.
Core Token ensures that digital identities are secure, tracked, traceable, and tamper-proof. Any unique verification requires a Core Token Smart Contract and Core Tokens as payment for identification and verification.
CorePass is integrated with more than 50 databases and provides full KYC with AML, PEP, CFT, Interpol, Europol, and others, for verification of identities operating within a decentralized environment.
CorePass is also used to verify ownership of Assets, Commodities, Financial Instruments, Debts, Certified Valuations, Custody, Location, etc. Here, the Core Token Smart Contracts use the Ylem programming and indirect addresses to verify and confirm ownership, and confirm the transfer of ownership.
Core Token can be applied in:
- Banking Environments
- Asset Management
- Documentary Credits and cross-borrder shipments
- Government Services
- Smart Cities
- Digital Identity
- Payment Gateways
- Health Care
- Transport / Shipping
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Stable Token / Stable Coin
Core Token uses programmable Smart Contracts to operate on decentralized applications backed by Blockchain while respecting the current legal structures and financial regulations.
Core Token facilitates the transfer of ownership of anything of value through any exchange, primarily Ping Exchange, and any other decentralized exchange.
Core Token is the enabler to an entire tokenized world, revolutionizing shareholding and right of choice along with ownership and control, truly decentralizing everything around us.
Interoperability and Enterprise
Core Token's diverse ecosystem provides an interoperable platform for blockchain, cross-chain, and sidechain projects, with different protocols and cryptographic structures, offering a variety of applications to serve the needs of the digital world, with a specific reference to:
- Supply chain solutions that require integration with:
- IoT devices and edge gateways
- E-commerce and other marketplace applications with multiple functionalities
- Banking use cases for:
- Integration with the API based enterprise financial systems
- Originating payment transactions to and from the blockchain
- Manufacturing use cases for integration with their ERP systems
Core Token's secure and standardized integration mechanism for interoperable blockchain applications are leveraged to adopt any common set of standards and specifications based on:
- The characteristics and attributes of tangible and intangible digitized objects
- Its cryptographic classification of such objects as fungible and non-fungible